200-Hour Teacher Training Deposit
This deposit saves you a spot for Mimi Yoga 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training that starts June 2023 in Miami, FL & Online via Zoom.
This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE but may be applied to a future Mimi Yoga Training program. Discount codes are not eligible for deposits. The $500 deposit is applied to the cost of the training. The cost for In-Person training is $2,800 and for Online-Only it is $2,000.
Dates & Schedule: June - August 2023. During this time, we will meet in studio and/or on Zoom approximately 5 days per week. A more detailed schedule will be available closer to the training date.
In-Person/Hybrid: The In-Person/Hybrid option allows you to join us in person at the Mimi Yoga Studio in Miami on the days we meet in person at Mimi Yoga Studio. Some classes will be held via Zoom for all students, both Online and In-Person/Hybrid. Of course, you also have the flexibility to join us via Zoom or watch the recordings on days we meet in person if you are working, sick, traveling etc.
Online-Only: Our Online Training is the same training as our In-Person/Hybrid training with the only difference being you will join us live via Zoom and/or watch the recordings.
Flexible Schedule: A recording of each training session will be distributed to all students the next day for anyone unable to join us live online.
Language: The training is conducted in English. However, we do offer our Teacher Training Manual in both English and Spanish and have had many students with limited English ability successfully complete the training.
El curso se ensena en Ingles, mas oferecemos apoyo a estudiantes de habla hispana poporcionando el Manual del curso en Espanol y con soporte de la comunidad Mimi Yoga en Espanol.
Certification: Our training is certified by Yoga Alliance as RYS 200 which means that all successful graduates of our teacher training will be able to apply to Yoga Alliance to obtain their RYT 200 credential.
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology - classroom management & correct alignment
- Style of Asana Yoga Practice - 70+ Asanas covered across 9 Asana categories, alignment/cues, benefits & contraindications of each Asana
- The Business of Yoga - how to position yourself as a teacher, promote yourself, be a leader in the community and inspire people
- Chants & Pranayama - forms of chanting, Om & various Pranayamas
- Meditation; Mind and Design - learn how to reprogram the subconscious & how to make people relax and disconnect
- Anatomy and Common Yoga Injuries & more!
Cost: The full cost for the Online-Only training is $2,000 and $2,800 for In-Person/Hybrid. Your $500 deposit is applied towards this amount.
Questions: Please email email@example.com for any questions.