Book Yoga Session
Studio Class Schedule
You will be prompted to create a new profile for the Mimi Yoga Studio in Mindbody to complete your purchase.
How can we help you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE IS THE MIMI YOGA STUDIO LOCATED AND IS THERE PARKING?
- Mimi Yoga Studio is located at 278 NW 27th Street, Miami, FL 33127
- There is metered, street parking around the studio as well as a parking garage located at The Wynwood Garage 311 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127
IS THE STUDIO HEATED?
- Yes, and we like it hot! The Mimi Yoga Studio room is heated, using infrared technology to 100 to 105 degrees. Infrared heat promotes detoxification and blood circulation for healthy skin, increases flexibility and relieves sore muscles. You can learn more about the benefits of infrared hot yoga here. We recommend you hydrate well the night before class and be prepared to sweat!
HOW MUCH ARE YOUR CLASSES?
- Single class, Drop-In: $30
- 5-class package: $135
- 10-class package: $190
Monthly - Unlimited
$155/month (6-Month Commitment)
$165/month (No Commitment)
Yearly - Unlimited
$1,500/year (Prepaid in full)
HOW DO YOUR MEMBERSHIPS WORK?
- Monthly contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis. If you purchase a 6-month commitment contract, you will be billed each month.
- Memberships begin on the date of purchase.
- To cancel your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $100 early termination fee for 6-month commitment contracts.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
- Mimi Yoga Studio offers 10% off all Class Packages and Memberships to Seniors over 65 years old and the Military.
- To redeem, you must show a current, valid ID to our front desk staff who will issue the discount for you directly.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN + REFUND POLICY?
- We do not offer refunds on any classes, workshops, memberships, retreats, apparel, or merchandise.
Mimi Ghandour is the Founder of Mimi Yoga, a global yoga community with an online platform and Studio in Wynwood, Miami.
"Yoga taught me to trust that life is good, whether or not things are going well. It helped me improve my patience, feel self love, stay in the moment, and truly relax."