MIMI YOGA STUDIO POLICIES & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
WHERE IS THE MIMI YOGA STUDIO LOCATED AND IS THERE PARKING?
- Mimi Yoga Studio is located at 278 NW 27th Street, Miami, FL 33127
- There is metered, street parking around the studio as well as a parking garage located at The Wynwood Garage 311 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127
IS THE STUDIO HEATED?
- Yes, and we like it hot! The Mimi Yoga Studio room is heated, using infrared technology to 100 to 105 degrees. Infrared heat promotes detoxification and blood circulation for healthy skin, increases flexibility and relieves sore muscles. You can learn more about the benefits of infrared hot yoga here. We recommend you hydrate well the night before class and be prepared to sweat!
HOW MUCH ARE YOUR CLASSES?
- Single class, Drop-In: $30
- 5-class package: $135
- 10-class package: $190
Monthly - Unlimited
$155/month (6-Month Commitment)
$165/month (No Commitment)
Yearly - Unlimited
$1,500/year (Prepaid in full)
HOW DO YOUR MEMBERSHIPS WORK?
- Monthly contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis. If you purchase a 6-month commitment contract, you will be billed each month.
- Memberships begin on the date of purchase.
- To cancel your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $100 early termination fee for 6-month commitment contracts.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
- Mimi Yoga Studio offers 10% off all Class Packages and Memberships to Seniors over 65 years old and the Military.
- To redeem, you must show a current, valid ID to our front desk staff who will issue the discount for you directly.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN + REFUND POLICY?
- We do not offer refunds on any classes, workshops, memberships, retreats, apparel, or merchandise.
HOW DO I BOOK A CLASS?
- Please visit the schedule on our website or the MINDBODY app to reserve a class. After signing in to your Mimi Yoga Studio account, you’ll be able to purchase a class and book your spot.
- Mimi Yoga Studio can also be found on ClassPass.
CAN I TRANSFER A CLASS TO A FRIEND?
- All Single Classes, Class Packages, Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- If you want to purchase a class for someone else, you will need to create an account for that person on MindBody in order to purchase a class. The Mimi Yoga Studio can help you at the front desk.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION + NO-SHOW POLICY?
- To avoid a $20.00 late cancellation fee as well as forfeit one of your booked classes on your package or membership you must cancel within 12 hours of your booked class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class to check in. Please note, if you have not checked in 2 minutes before class, your spot will be given away to someone on the waitlist.
HELP, I’M RUNNING LATE, WHAT DO I DO?
- We get it, things happen, but for the safety and serenity of you and others in the studio room, late entry is not permitted.
DO YOU HAVE A WAITLIST?
- If the class has a waitlist, MINDBODY will give you the option to sign up for the waitlist. The waitlist holds a maximum of 3 spots. If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you will receive a text or email confirming your reservation from MINDBODY. Make sure you’ve opted in to receive email updates for your reservation.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can also ‘just show up’ and if there is an open spot in the class, our front desk staff will help you claim it.
I DON’T HAVE A YOGA MAT, WHAT DO I DO?
- No mat? No problem! Mimi Yoga Studio offers mat & mat towel rentals for $6 mat towels and we also offer water and Coconut water for sale.
DO YOU ACCEPT CASH? OR APPLE PAY?
- We only accept credit/debit cards. We do not accept cash payments or checks. We also are not able to accept Apple Pay.
IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT TO FLOW?
- You must be 18 years old or older to practice at Mimi Yoga Studio.
DO YOU HAVE SHOWERS?
- Mimi Yoga Studio has one shower located inside the bathroom that is available first come, first serve for clients at no charge. The shower is stocked with body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Bath towels are available for rental for $5.
ARE PETS ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO?
- We love furry friends, but no pets are allowed at Mimi Yoga Studio.
DO YOU HAVE LOCKERS?
- Mimi Yoga Studio offers keyless-entry lockers for you to securely place your belongings during class.
- Mimi Yoga Studio is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio.
- Please email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Email Studio@mimiyoga.com or call us at (305) 456-8686.