200-Hour Teacher Training Deposit
This deposit saves you a spot for Mimi Yoga 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training that starts January 30, 2023 in Miami, FL & Online via Zoom.
This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE but may be applied to a future Mimi Yoga Training program. Discount codes are not eligible for deposits. The $500 deposit is applied to the cost of the training. The cost for In-Person training is $2,800 and for Online-Only it is $2,000.
Dates & Schedule: January 30 - March 31, 2023. During this time, we will meet on the following days & times:
Mondays & Wednesdays: 7 - 9:30 PM ET
Fridays: 6 - 9 PM ET
Saturdays & Sundays: 12 PM - 6 PM ET
Online-Only: Our Online Training is the same training as our In-Person training with the only difference being you join live via Zoom and/or watch the recordings.
Flexible Schedule: A recording of each training session will be distributed to all students the next day for anyone unable to join us live online.
Language: The training is conducted in English. However, we do offer our Teacher Training Manual in both English and Spanish and have had many students with limited English ability successfully complete the training.
El curso se ensena en Ingles, mas oferecemos apoyo a estudiantes de habla hispana poporcionando el Manual del curso en Espanol y con soporte de la comunidad Mimi Yoga en Espanol.
Certification: Our training is certified by Yoga Alliance as RYS 200 which means that all successful graduates of our teacher training will be able to apply to Yoga Alliance to obtain their RYT 200 credential.
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology - classroom management & correct alignment
- Style of Asana Yoga Practice - 70+ Asanas covered across 9 Asana categories, alignment/cues, benefits & contraindications of each Asana
- The Business of Yoga - how to position yourself as a teacher, promote yourself, be a leader in the community and inspire people
- Chants & Pranayama - forms of chanting, Om & various Pranayamas
- Meditation; Mind and Design - learn how to reprogram the subconscious & how to make people relax and disconnect
- Anatomy and Common Yoga Injuries & more!
Cost: The full cost for the Online-Only training is $2,000 and $2,800 for In-Person/Hybrid. Your $500 deposit is applied towards this balance.
Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.